What is it and how can it help you?
What is it?
An on demand video of John Gilbert coding conversations through the MICA (Motivational Interviewing Competency Assessment). These videos last 20 minutes to 60+ minutes!
You’ll love these videos if you:
- Have taken our MICA course and want to “test” your skills
- Want to learn more about the coding & coaching process
- Want to hear coaching and how “Motivational Interviewing” based conversations could be improved according to the MICA
- Want to learn more about the MICA
How can it help?
Use these videos to guide yourself in professional development or use these videos to guide your employee’s in dedicated practice time. As we all know, to become skilled in something, it takes practice. Our goal is to help you or your agency have the tools available after training to continue the learning, in your day to day.
If you’ve taken our MICA course before, these videos are a great chance to practice your skills on coding, THEN watch, listen and LEARN as John coaches. This could be a form of IRR.
Join our MI PLUS+ community!
Do you want access to:
- Handouts and Practice Worksheets
- LIVE monthly training webcasts
- On demand streaming “MI Library” with Motivational Interviewing videos & transcripts