What are they and how can they help?
What are they?
PDF format skill building worksheets, available to download. They cover a variety of topics and micro skills within Motivational Interviewing.
You’ll love these worksheets if you:
- Want opportunities to practice
- Would like specific practice opportunities for skills within Motivational Interviewing
- Are trying to help your agency or employee’s practice and learn Motivational Interviewing
How can they help?
These worksheets are perfect for the person who wants to practice or the agency that really wants to help their employee’s not just learn the concepts of Motivational Interviewing but learn the SKILL of Motivational Interviewing. We know to become skilled in anything, it takes practice, which is why we provide the variety of worksheets for you to use. Practice by yourself or gather a group together monthly to complete a worksheet and discuss together.Recognizing-Ambivalence
Our membership is catered to YOU! So if you have real life scenarios, situations or demographics you want us to use-send it to email@example.com! You can even record your own real life MI conversation and have us use it for the membership.
Join our MI PLUS+ community!
Do you want access to:
- Handouts and Practice Worksheets
- LIVE monthly training webcasts
- On demand streaming “MI Library” with Motivational Interviewing videos & transcripts