We teach Motivational Interviewing to fidelity.
Classes, consulting and after training support to help our clients improve their outcomes with better communication.
What is Motivational Interviewing?
- It is an international Evidence-Based Practice with thousands of research articles highlighting varying aspects of its efficacy
- It is effective for quickly eliminating resistance/anger/discord in any conversation
- It is effective for helping resolve their ambivalence that may be preventing them from making a decision, or moving forward, or solving the problem.
- It helps in every conversation to move from resistance/frustrations, into ambivalence, into solution-focused within brief interactions (5-20 minutes)
What are they saying?
“ What Casey provides is beyond the full spectrum of training. He invests in a true partnership to ensure your organization achieves the outcomes it’s seeking. Casey Jackson is my only recommendation for any organization searching for improved outcomes associated with fidelity-based Motivational Interviewing training.”
Jan Tokumoto, Chief Operating OfficerFrontier Behavioral Health, Washington State
Classes & Resources
In person Training
We offer all inclusive in person training that is customized to our clients. Our active learning classes are filled with knowledge that participants can start implementing confidently THAT DAY!
Our online training is customized to our clients. Even during our online format, we pride ourselves with our active learning training. We capitalize on engaging participants using the chat box, polling and small group practice.
A common challenge when learning new skills, is providing the post training support to problem solve, ask questions and help with implementation organizationally. This is why we created a vibrant vault of online resources (both live and on demand) to aid in post training support.
Ready to improve your outcomes?
Connect with Casey to discuss your desired outcomes.
Discuss whether you want:
- 1x training
- Fidelity training series
- Hybrid training model (AKA a few trainings to work towards fidelity)
Book with IFIOC.
Witness improved engagement with participants AND their clients. Witness increased confidence in participants communication skills.
See improved outcomes for your organization.