- Tobbaco - First part = High Empathy w/smoking troubles
- Fruit and Vegetable Consumption - Second Part = Questions belief of fruit and vegetable impact on health. “I know what I should do, but…”. Use of Importance/Confidence Ruler
- Marijuana use = First Part = High Empathy
- Diabetes diagnosis = Second Part = Patient/Client Overwhelmed
- This and the previous links above are from two DVDs TitleBoth links above are in relation to Engaging Motivation 2 (2008):
- Two of the scenarios are based in a health setting (Sarah and Geoff), one in mental health (Jean), 2 in vocational training and employment (Jasmine and Shirley) and one in the Criminal Justice sector (Joe). All are unscripted roleplays using professional actors as clients. Counselling is demonstrated by Toni Gilligan and Pip Mason.
- Engaging Motivation (2006)
- There are 6 scenarios each 15-20 minutes long.
Two (Liam and Steve) are located within the Criminal Justice System, two (David and Mandy) are in health care settings, one (Natalie) is in a drugs agency and one (Darren) is in a youth counselling context. Counselling is demonstrated by Toni Gilligan and Pip Mason. The scenes are unscripted role-plays using professional actors as clients.